Al Fakher 50g
Al Fakher Shisha Tobacco 50g
Al Fakher is a premium flavored molasses shisha brand. It is regarded as the most flavorful molasses in the industry and is well-known for its smoothness. Al Fakher molasses is produced in the United arab emirates and is one of the world's most famous hookah tobacco products. Typically a 50 gram box of shisha will last for 3 to 5 hookah bowls depending on how you load the bowl.
- Orange with Cream
- Bubble Gum
- Gum Mastic
How to Use
- Pop open our newly designed Al Fakher package and peel off the freshness seal. Break up the shisha molasses as you sprinkle them into the Hookah bowl so that they are loose enough for air to pass through. The shisha molasses should be filled to the rim of the bowl, but no higher.
- If you are using a metal screen, place it on top of the bowl. If you are using aluminum foil, wrap it over the head so that it fits snugly. Make evenly spaced holes through the foil to allow air to pass through.
- Place the bowl on top of the shisha stem. You might need to use a rubber seal to ensure the connection is airtight.
- Light your coals and wait for them to become red hot before spreading them evenly on the foil.
- Take a few breaths on the hose to get the air flowing. Give it a minute or two before the hookah is smoking properly.
- Sit back comfortably and enjoy the incomparable full flavor of Al Fakher molasses!
- Cleaning your shisha after every smoking session will avoid the build up of residues that will eventually clog the system.
- When perforating the foil on your shisha bowl, make small holes to avoid burning the molasses. Use a toothpick, a pen or a fork when you punch holes into the aluminum foil. The bigger the clay bowl, the more holes you should have.
- Do not use too much coal and the smaller the pieces the better. Too much or too big will burn the molasses really quickly and give a burnt aftertaste when you are smoking.
- Once you have packed your bowl, cover it with aluminum foil (without holes), flip the bowl upside down and let it sit for a few minutes. This will make sure the molasses at the top layer are wetter before you burn which will enhance the flavor.